Resume is your passport to finding new jobs.
Here you can build your own resume free.
- Taught English as a Second Language (ESL), English for Special Purposes (ESP) and English for Academic Purposes (EAP).
- Engaged students through humor and activities designed for maximum interaction in large and small groups.
- Involved students by choosing their own topics in addition to books, to improve their ability to speak freely in technical, medical, business, and professional terms as well as general terms in English and normal daily conversational English.
- Taught English to accountants, engineers, chemists, and scientists for many different oil companies, and government departments.
- Taught foundation, year one and year two students at college and university levels.
- Tailored materials and methods for company staff to meet their needs.
- Taught English language to all levels and ages, adults, kids, elementary, high school, middle school, and university students.
- Field trips and practical hands on situations were demonstrated.
- Focus on presentations, speaking, and listening.
- Used itools an educational software for teaching English.
- Wrote course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments and handouts.
- Guided students in using technology to support educational research.
- Coached students on public speaking and presentation skills.
- Used the Blackboard and Moodle software in the classrooms and labs.
- Wrote, administered and graded midterm and final examinations.
- Focus on conversation and speaking by using presentations and role play in pairs and groups.
- Monitored students’ academic progress and referred students who were struggling to campus resources.