Present Simple Exercise
Now it’s your turn:
Answers can be used more than once. Some of the answers are present continuous. You need to know the difference between present simple and present continuous before doing the exercise.
Fill in the blank:
- He ______ from France.
- This is a great party. Everyone is ______ a lovely time.
- I’m______ a wonderful book at the moment.
- Right now, I’m _________ my time with my son.
- Leona _________ too much.
- She _________ at the bank.
- Tom __________ to class late everyday.
- John __________ very hard everyday.
- We are ___________ a good magazine.
- They are _________ a good time at the beach.
Back to present simple lesson
Answer key for present simple exercise vs present continuous