Writing in English is very essential and many students or English learners find it very difficult to study and understand.
There are formal and informal writing in English:
1- Informal writing is when you are writing like you are speaking or talking and can be used in the below situations
- Informal English writing like writing a text message to a friend
- or chatting on the phone or online,
- Writing an email to family and friends
2- Formal writing is used in professional settings and have to be correct and long detailed sentences to get your point in a professional way like
- Writing for your boss.
- Writing your home work
- Applying for a job.
- Writing for a bank.
- Invitation letters.
- Any letters that are addressed to a professional situation.
For English students and teachers we will give some examples for some simple and basic English writing essays.
How to write short essays for:
- English writing class read more
- English technical writing class.
- Business English writing class
- Letter writing
- formal and informal writing