Write ten sentences about your favorite food in English
Writing about your favorite food is a good way to learn English writing if you are going to:
- There are many other reasons why you can write about your favorite food like writing a food blog or making a website about your favorite food.
- Getting a job related to food like a restaurant or a cafe.
- International students living abroad and have to do a written essay about their favorite food.
- Food tasting.
- Social event.
- Comparing food and dining out.
- Knowing how to write ten sentences about your favorite food in English can help you in English writing in general.
Below is a sample or example on how to write ten sentences about your favorite food in English.
My favorite food is grilled food. I like grilled steak, burgers, fish, prawns, squid, octopus, chicken, and vegetables. I like to buy grilled food or grill at home. Grilled food is tasty and healthy. I also like to grill marshmallows and halomi cheese. I like to BBQ in the park or at home with friends and family. My kids often like outdoors BBQ because they can play and eat.
Now it is your turn to make your own.
How to write ten sentences about your favorite food in English worksheet and exercise.
Suggestions on how to write ten sentences about your favorite food:
Sushi, seafood, kabab, noddles, spaghetti, pizza, BBQ, Burgers, pies, etc. Your favorite food can be desert or sweets.
You can choose your favorite food and write about it.
More writing topics and short paragraphs:
- Write ten sentences about your job in English. Read more
- Write ten sentences about your school in English. Read more
- Write ten sentences about yourself in English. Read more
- Write ten sentences about your daily routine in English. Read more