Write ten sentences about your job in English or a short paragraph.
- One of the best and the easiest ways to write ten sentences about your job in English is to describe your job in short sentences.
- Get straight to the point and make it short and meaningful.
- Keep your sentences simple.
- To describe your job sentences must be in the present simple tense.
- Mention the most important facts about your job.
We write about our job for the following reasons:
- Give a good description about our jobs or job.
- Apply for a new job.
- Write homework or assignment.
- Get a rise or a promotion.
- Give information about your job to help you enter a good graduate program at a college or university.
- Past experience in that job.
- Comparing your job with another job.
- Use it for personal reasons
Below is a sample example to write ten sentences about your job in English:
My job is a computer technician. It is working as a technician fixing and maintaining computers and computer labs at a local college in Dubai, UAE. I required to have a computer technician certificate from a technical college for this job. I have to work from 8 in the morning until 5 in the evening. I get one hour lunch break. At my job I have to write short reports about the issues and problems that I fix daily. I sit in my office waiting for calls and emails from teachers and staff to tell me if they have any issues with their desktops or laptops. Sometimes my job requires me to work for long hours but some other times I have less work depending on the technical issues for that given day.
Now you can try to write about your job in English in the space below:
More writing topics and short paragraphs:
- Write ten sentences about your daily routine in English. Read more
- Write ten sentences about yourself in English. Read more
- Write ten sentences about your school in English. Read more
- Write ten sentences about your favorite food in English. Read more
- Write ten sentences about your favorite country. Read more