Write ten sentences about your school in English or a short paragraph.
The best and the easiest way to write ten sentences about your school in English is to describe your school in short sentences.
- Get straight to the point and make it short and meaningful.
- Do not forget that you are describing your school so keep it in the present tense.
We write about schools because we need to:
- Give a good description about our school.
- Refer a friend to study at the school.
- Memories you spent at the school.
- Give information about your school to help you enter a good college or universities after graduation.
- Past experience in that school.
- Comparing your school with another school.
You can write like this example below:
My school’s name Hayat. It is 50 years old. Hayat school is located near the beach and the mountains in Sydney, Australia. Hayat offers many subjects like mathamatics, physics, English, Arabic, French, and science. It has a library, tennis court, football court, swimming pool and a GYM. It has a large beautiful garden with a big playground. It is has around 700 students. It has many strict teachers but very good in teaching their subjects.
This is a short sample to write ten sentences about your school in English.
Now you can try to write ten sentences about your school in English in the space below:
More writing topics and short paragraphs:
- Write ten sentences about your daily routine in English. Read more
- Write ten sentences about yourself in English. Read more
- Write ten sentences about your job in English. Read more
- Write ten sentences about your favorite food in English. Read more
- Write ten sentences about your favorite country. Read more