Write ten sentences about yourself in English or a short paragraph.
- The best way to write ten sentences about yourself in English is to describe yourself in short sentences.
- Sentences then will form a paragraph.
- This a description so you need to keep it in the present tense or present simple.
- Below is a short sample on how to write ten sentences about yourself in English.
- You can write some sentences about your hobbies and likes.
- More examples can make the paragraph longer.
- Write freely about yourself in the space below.
We write about ourselves because we need to:
- Introduce yourself to others
- Apply for a job
- Go for a job interview
- Learn how to write in English
- Write a paragraph in English
- Homework for an English lesson
- Taking an English test
- Meeting someone new
You can start like this.
My name is John. I am 23 years old. I am from Sydney, Australia. I study mechanical Engineering at the university of Sydney. I can speak three languages, French, Italian, and English. I have three brothers and one sister. My dad is a doctor and my mom is a teacher. In my free time I like to play football and basketball. I like cooking Italian food such as, spaghetti and pasta. In the weekends I like to go to the beach.
This is a short sample on how to write ten sentences about yourself in English.
You can try to write ten sentences about yourself in the space below:
Recommended Books on How to Write Ten Sentences about Yourself in English:
An introduction on how to write a clear and well organized paragraph.
Very simple yet very effective and simple.
How to write a paragraph guides you step by step on how to write ten sentences and more, a paragraph, or an essay in English.
More writing topics and short paragraphs: