How to be able to read English fluently:
- You need to read many books, stories, magazines, and what ever you like to read in English.
- You can start with beginners level and go up slowly, for example, read children stories, then go up to elementary level books.
- After that you can start with pre – intermediate,
- Then intermediate and finally advanced English.
- Start with simple past and present tenses then go up further in grammar skills.
Below you will find three simple reading examples about a passage in the past and the present.
How to read short passages with examples, exercises and answers.